• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Username: Kerbals

Records:

Self-Rating: Very cocky, on a scale of 1-10 I would rate myself 11.2.
Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:I don't enjoy teaming that much, but this looks like it could be fun.
How long have you been playing MCSG?: Since April, but I didn't start to play a lot until June.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
We've granted you an interview due to due to your unavoidable skill and experience. PM sent.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Template:

Username:bannana_man_15
Who are you?

Records:
Please follow this guide and post the image.

Self-Rating:7
How good/cocky are you?I'm not cocky

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
What makes us special to you?you are a great player!

How long have you been playing MCSG?:since August
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?:yes
What will you be using to talk to us?yes

Thanks for taking the time to read, Panda out.

*: Subject to change
[/quote]
Failed to fill out template correctly.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Username:
Jarni

Records:
I'm ranked 57 Global with 425 wins.

Self-Rating: 8/10
I think I'm a good guy, not cocky. I rarely rage.

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
I'm a skilled pvper, also I'm in FusionPvP Eu.

How long have you been playing MCSG?:
Phew, that's a long time ago, I think I started back in July.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a turtle beach x12 Headset :p
Failed to follow template, although due to a confusion about how to do it you've been accepted for an interview. PM sent.

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
Make me Cheerleader cause I am an EU Admin? ;)

K259864

Career
Reaction score
IGN: K259864

Records: 87 wins; streak of 9; Bounty of 308

Self Rating: I think that I'm ok because of all the great people that would be in this clan.

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of others?: I would like to be in a clan with the best pvpers so I can get better.

How long have you played MCSG?: I've played since early July or late June... I cant exactly remember.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
Username:zackw27
Records:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/zackw27/ I wasn't sure how to do it like you did it, but there you go.
Self Rating: 7
Why are you signing up for this clan?: It seems fun and your in it :p (I'm a fanboy I know)
How long have you been playing MCSG?: Since June (I just recently got decent)
Do you have a microphone?: I do

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Username:Voxcile
Records:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Voxcile/ 194 wins atm.
Self-Rating:Im a good PVPer Im not cocky though. I would consider myself a good paper but I am working on become better. This may sound stupid but I am an aspiring paper and I am getting better everyday. So all in all a solid paper who is becoming a great one. By training i mean working on my pvp in other servers and creating new chest routes for all the maps.
Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:Well this clan is run by egrodo who I really like. I like your videos and your pvp. But I really want to join because this clan is going to be elite. Playing with the best pvpers will make me better.
How long have you been playing MCSG?:I made it my prime game maybe 1 month ago. I created this account then as well so not very long.
Do you have a microphone?:Yes I have a Blue Snow ball.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Username:ThePikachuPro
Who are you?

Records:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/ThePikachuPro/
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating: 6
How good/cocky are you?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: I like the clan name and I also would like to increase my pvp skill.
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?: I played the 9th game to ever exist in mcsg so, yeah, a long time
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Teamspeak, or Skype
What will you be using to talk to us?

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Username:Voxcile
Records:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Voxcile/ 194 wins atm.
Self-Rating:Im a good PVPer Im not cocky though. I would consider myself a good paper but I am working on become better. This may sound stupid but I am an aspiring paper and I am getting better everyday. So all in all a solid paper who is becoming a great one. By training i mean working on my pvp in other servers and creating new chest routes for all the maps.
Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:Well this clan is run by egrodo who I really like. I like your videos and your pvp. But I really want to join because this clan is going to be elite. Playing with the best pvpers will make me better.
How long have you been playing MCSG?:I made it my prime game maybe 1 month ago. I created this account then as well so not very long.
Do you have a microphone?:Yes I have a Blue Snow ball.
I like you. PM sent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci