• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Draco's Resignation Letter

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for all your service to the community.

You will be missed as a staff member.

Thank you for helping game get unbanned when I got hacked :)

Your a great person.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I almost cried when I heard the news. Good luck in your future endeavors! :(

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
nuuu .-.

Where should I start, I remember that you were the first staff member I have ever killed on mcsg, It was on Valleyside university, You were standing on the big footballfield on the side that is close to the fountain, i didnt know who you were and just tried to kill you, after i saw it was a dark red name, I thought it was an Admin so i took about 20 screenshots, (I still have them), then about six months later (when is was still a newb) i meet my first Staff friend. Lorenzo050, Short after that i came in a chat with you, We started playing some games and I had much fun doing that, I meet more and more staff members and I started getting appreciated by people, i didnt really have any mcgamer friends before.

We played games over and over with other people in it aswel, It was the beginning of a new Friendship ;3.

Sad to see you go Marco.

Good luck with your exams, And I hope that I will see you around on teamspeak sometime ! :)

~Max

Last edited:

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
Now who am I going to contact when something goes wrong?!?!?!?!

The end of an era.
Draco you were one of the best mods and members of senior staff out there, and everyone knew it. I hope you knew it too. You would always be there to answer question, factual or annoying, complicated or simple, you would always get through them and everyone was eternally grateful, and I'm sure they still are. I can't say how much Im going to miss you being on our staff team, you were by far probably the best, least bias, sr. mod out there - there is a reason you won best sr. mod 3 times in a row, you know. You would put emotions aside and only look at the facts. And now all I can say is... Goodbye.

I realise why you will have to leave, hell, its the reasons most people/staff have to leave these days. School and college is, unfortunately for us, more important then minecraft or the MCGamer network. Goodluck in your A-levels, and have fun in life.
And as they say in the game of life.
'GL and HF'

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Goodbye Draco ;(

It's sad to see you leave as you have been an inspiration to me as well as voluminous amount of other staff members and users. Thank you for making my experience as a mod here so enjoyable. I hope all is well with you and wish you the best of luck in the future.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First me, now you, oh boy. It was great being close with you, use made a lasting impression on me, and I hope i did the same for you. have fun with life man, pce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci