• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Draco's Resignation Letter

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Noo D:
Draco you will be missed and remembered forever :p
You were a great staff member and even though we didn't know each other that well I still thought of you as a great friend.
Cya round :)

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
You were one of the hardest working Sr. Mods during my time as a staff member here and I commend you for your efforts. Although we didn't talk much due to the fact that we are on different time zones, it's was a blast being in a channel with you and we had some funny times during interviews, you were one of very few that made my time as a staff member very enjoyable. Good luck with Uni and good luck with whatever your future holds. #MJ

BadgerPig

Gold
Reaction score
Goodbye Draco! Good luck with everything, you were an amazing Sr mod and you are still an amazing person! I wish you the best :)

Qoku

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for everything you done for me ;) You talked to me when I wanted someone to, thank you.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
As your signature says, you were the best Sr Mod. I fully agree to that. You'll be missed by everyone Marco.
You were my best friend ever since I met you and you still will remain to be my friend.
I love you Marco. <3

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
Although, I never knew you that well I recognize you from helping my friends a lot with all of their problems, and you will still be missed. Good luck to you in the future and hopefully when you look back on your experience with MCGamer its all positive memories!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci