• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Draco's Resignation Letter

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Good bye Draco , you have been an amazing sr.mod and are an amazing person. Viel Glück mit was auch immer du tust. #Representing EU (not resigning)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well the community has lost, in my opinion, one of the best staff members ever. I never heard anything bad about you, and you helped so many people. Good luck with school, and with life.

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Dude, you have done soo much for the staff team, no words can describe it! It was an honor working with you, truly!

#RepresentingEU

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you. Thank you for all. You helped me in a lot of things in the past, you really had a lot of patience with me.
Gl with your life out of MCGamer staff team . You was a really nice SrModerator .
So , that's all Draco , have a good life :,)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were no doubt a great Senior Moderator :) Good luck on future endeavors Draco!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Draco D: You were an amazing Sr. Mod, thanks for everything that you have done for the server.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
You're probably one of the kindest guys I've ever seen. You've always been there to help me, whether it has been with work when I was a mod, or anything. Ilysm. The EU Staff team is almost non-existent now as there is only a few good mods left. You're always welcome on my Teamspeak. :p

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Really surprised...

One of the best Sr Staff members, I am sure many people can agree..

An inspiration to many, it was a HUGE shock to me that you resigned today.

I really do wish you the best of luck. :)

Hopefully you stick around c:

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind words; it means a lot to see everyone reply on this thread.
I really hope I can catch up with you guys, and make sure to play some games together.
Nevertheless, I hope all of you also enjoy the stay here, and who knows, might become a Staff Member one day too!

Thank you everyone! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci