• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Draco's Resignation Letter

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I imagine the title of this thread says it..
The time has arrived in which I retire from the Staff of MCGamer. It’s been 14 months of fun throughout; up and downs, laughs, entertainment, and more.
The reason behind my retirement is because I lack time to moderate, and throughout the last weeks, it is has become more and more difficult to do so. I will still remain around, take part in where I can, and play the game as always.
Universities, exams and school work are piling on top of me ever so more. Those of you following the British A Level Education, will know, that those last 2 years of college education are a big step.
I don’t know what else more to write.. I am not going to tag the people, friends and more, but the list involves many people. It's been great to act as a member of Staff, or person to go to whilst my time here.

The stay in the Staff has been quite interesting, and I have learnt valuable skills as such.
I guess, as you close one door, another one opens...

For those EU Staff Members who were around during my stay as a Staff Member;
#Representing EU <3

Moderator Since: 8 October - 8 March
Sr Moderator: 5 April - 27 December.

Draco out.

Last edited:

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
A pleaasure to work beside you and resign with you.
I wish you the best with everything.
#RepresentingEU

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Goodbye my friend. It's been an honor serving with you and I wish you the best in your future endeavors <3

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Draco!!!!... Never thought this time would come, you were the best sr. mod of all time, for sur'! ;-;

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much Draco, for all you've done for myself, and the entire staff team. Thank you for being the first to train me <3

Good luck with your future endeavors!

M

MattGlowstone

Draco, I'm gonna miss you, you have been one of the most inspirational person to me, thanks for all the help in the past and I wish you the best of luck with your future! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci