• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
This makes me laugh..... This is denying a loss as hardcore as it gets.... lol Take a loss, we don't care what a randy clan like u thinks of us ~Hound Saying "Randy" GG though
Edit: Kauff u didn't even play in the battle so everything that you have to say is invalid and irrelevant and making no sense... We did 5v5 to continue when it was 1-2 PP which it said on your thread as a battle and we smoked u 4-1 the second day... so tell me again how it was a battle but now is considered a scrim...lol enlighten me
stfu

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
This makes me laugh..... This is denying a loss as hardcore as it gets.... lol Take a loss, we don't care what a randy clan like u thinks of us ~Hound Saying "Randy" GG though
Edit: Kauff u didn't even play in the battle so everything that you have to say is invalid and irrelevant and making no sense... We did 5v5 to continue when it was 1-2 PP which it said on your thread as a battle and we smoked u 4-1 the second day... so tell me again how it was a battle but now is considered a scrim...lol enlighten me
You realize that making your bad rep even worse makes all your players look like crap and have bad reps. Like legit.

Plus toe gave synergy the smack

Reactions: Toe

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
I'm a randy? Yet you come on the forums with all of your little biches trying to get a free win off of us? You are clearly not a person you could talk to without you just screaming at them and saying the same thing over and over. Give. It. Up. Honestly. The amount of posts you and your clan has made on the thread makes me sick. So do us all a favor by just getting you and your virgin friends out of here. You should have never came out of your mom, because that will be the last hole you'll ever be in...
Toe we already have it figured I came on and talked with Lions. We will be continuing the battle.

Reaction score
Name: Einstein (Swag right?)
Minecraft IGN: TheEssassin24/CodeUnleashed/Katnip Neverdeen (new nickname)
Wins/Games: 862/3.8k
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Domicile: First of all, I would benefit this clan because of my hawt reputation. I am also well known as the " Asian Koala. " I am pretty good at pvp and I will promise to lead us to some victories in our journey. I am homo, so beware of my sexiness ( made no sense). My swag is real and my skill is a big deal. I tend to make funny jokes and have fun with my clan, I hope we have an awesome time together homies. I feel this will be a great meditation area for my rubber ducky. My maturity level is 6.9. We will be lead to victory as our united power as the Almighty Rubber Duckies. Swag, is what we are. Domicile is what we believe in. Word.

Reactions: Toe

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
You realize that making your bad rep even worse makes all your players look like crap and have bad reps. Like legit.

Plus toe gave synergy the smack
Solving a problem isn't making bad rep... At least if you were mature you would see it that way... Plus this doesn't involve u so i don't see why you say something where the input isn't needed. :)

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Name: Einstein (Swag right?)
Minecraft IGN: TheEssassin24/CodeUnleashed/Katnip Neverdeen (new nickname)
Wins/Games: 862/3.8k
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Domicile: First of all, I would benefit this clan because of my hawt reputation. I am also well known as the " Asian Koala. " I am pretty good at pvp and I will promise to lead us to some victories in our journey. I am homo, so beware of my sexiness ( made no sense). My swag is real and my skill is a big deal. I tend to make funny jokes and have fun with my clan, I hope we have an awesome time together homies. I feel this will be a great meditation area for my rubber ducky. My maturity level is 6.9. We will be lead to victory as our united power as the Almighty Rubber Duckies. Swag, is what we are. Domicile is what we believe in. Word.
pending come on the ts to get to know teh members

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Solving a problem isn't making bad rep... At least if you were mature you would see it that way... Plus this doesn't involve u so i don't see why you say something where the input isn't needed. :)
ok lets stop the flame :D

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Pranav (Much Asian; I don't feel comfortable when people call me by my first name, sorry. )
Minecraft IGN: JuggernautGames
Wins/Games: 371/2924
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Domicile: I would help Domicile because I believe I will help with some of the offensive and defensive strengths of the clan. I would also like to know some of the members. And from what I heard from Hoho, this clan is very organized, and I want a clan with those properties.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Name: Pranav (Much Asian; I don't feel comfortable when people call me by my first name, sorry. )
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Domicile: I would help Domicile because I believe I will help with some of the offensive and defensive strengths of the clan. I would also like to know some of the members. And from what I heard from Hoho, this clan is very organized, and I want a clan with those properties.
pending come on the ts get to know the members

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Recommended
Extremely defensive player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci