• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
Since when do you put a roster in a scrim? Lol suck it up and post the loss you idiot. Ok 1 loss doesn't make you look bad, we know you're a good clan. Just stop. And post the loss my god. And heres the screen shot of you putting roster. Which means it was a battle. In a scrim you dont put a roster. http://i.imgur.com/B8KzUpC.jpg
Actually, It makes a lot of sense to put a roster up in a scrim, so you know who's on eachothers team...

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are jokes. We posted the loss, but yet you can't? And you think I'm immature? Get a life. Not everything has to be perfect. You guys lose then start complaining. Just stop being complete sore losers over a video game! A VIDEO GAME! lol what a joke. IDIOTS! IDIOTS!
You took off a loss from an actual battle and put rm on the thread? what is that ? we had not intention of battling you guys this evening? But if youd like to set upo a battle for a nother time sure :D

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Another member has a screen shot of you agreeing to battle. And there your wrong. 2.here take a look at this wetard http://i.imgur.com/LKn9tIQ.jpg you act like we don't take screen shots? So you just mad yourself look like a total idiot for lying. xD your a joke just like that lions :p and don't worry theirs more screen shots.
I wasn't even there, and just by looking as this conversation you and your jackcrap friends have caused, it is quite obvious that you guys just want an excuse to get a win off of a good clan. So do me a favor and get you and your 500 pound friends out of here before a mod is onvolved. Thanks and try not to be assholes in the future, it ruins your clan rep...o wait I forgot your clans rep is already garbage. Toodles

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
Another member has a screen shot of you agreeing to battle. And there your wrong. 2.here take a look at this wetard http://i.imgur.com/LKn9tIQ.jpg you act like we don't take screen shots? So you just mad yourself look like a total idiot for lying. xD your a joke just like that lions :p and don't worry theirs more screen shots.
-You guys never posted the first loss against us, back when we were Phoenix.
-Now you took down the second loss against us and replaced it with a win. Wtf
-5v5? We usually do 6v6 and up for battles, but less for scrims
- Didn't the same thing happen with you guys against Eternity and Valor? Where the other clan wasn't aware it was a battle? I mean, if it's the third time it has happened, it makes your clan look less believable...

IntensityPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
Steelers u pt a roster to not confuse ur members with randies by looking at you roster I can tell itsss something u more then any1 needs

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
• Application •

Name: Austin
Minecraft IGN: camalops
Wins/Games: 400/3000
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Domicile: I would benefit Domcile by bringing skill to the table. In my opinion i have grown as a pvper and now able to show my skills. Obviously its not hard to be good. But to be amazing is the hard part. And i believe you guys are a amazing clan and will go far. And i would like to take this journey with you guys to victory. Now obviously i cant express my pvp in words, so give me a chance and i will show you..... -Austin

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
I wasn't even there, and just by looking as this conversation you and your jackcrap friends have caused, it is quite obvious that you guys just want an excuse to get a win off of a good clan. So do me a favor and get you and your 500 pound friends out of here before a mod is onvolved. Thanks and try not to be assholes in the future, it ruins your clan rep...o wait I forgot your clans rep is already garbage. Toodles
This makes me laugh..... This is denying a loss as hardcore as it gets.... lol Take a loss, we don't care what a randy clan like u thinks of us ~Hound Saying "Randy" GG though
Edit: Kauff u didn't even play in the battle so everything that you have to say is invalid and irrelevant and making no sense... We did 5v5 to continue when it was 1-2 PP which it said on your thread as a battle and we smoked u 4-1 the second day... so tell me again how it was a battle but now is considered a scrim...lol enlighten me

Last edited:

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
This makes me laugh..... This is denying a loss as hardcore as it gets.... lol Take a loss, we don't care what a randy clan like u thinks of us ~Hound Saying "Randy" GG though
Edit: Kauff u didn't even play in the battle so everything that you have to say is invalid and irrelevant and making no sense... We did 5v5 to continue when it was 1-2 PP which it said on your thread as a battle and we smoked u 4-1 the second day... so tell me again how it was a battle but now is considered a scrim...lol enlighten me
I'm a randy? Yet you come on the forums with all of your little biches trying to get a free win off of us? You are clearly not a person you could talk to without you just screaming at them and saying the same thing over and over. Give. It. Up. Honestly. The amount of posts you and your clan has made on the thread makes me sick. So do us all a favor by just getting you and your virgin friends out of here. You should have never came out of your mom, because that will be the last hole you'll ever be in...

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm a randy? Yet you come on the forums with all of your little biches trying to get a free win off of us? You are clearly not a person you could talk to without you just screaming at them and saying the same thing over and over. Give. It. Up. Honestly. The amount of posts you and your clan has made on the thread makes me sick. So do us all a favor by just getting you and your virgin friends out of here. You should have never came out of your mom, because that will be the last hole you'll ever be in...
TOE WITH THE SMAK

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
dam synergy just got sht on synergy u should add 5 more losses to ur thread just cause this post

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
This just makes your clan look cocky.Just stop you already have a bad reputation your just going to make it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci