• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do we really need 1.8?

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't forget , some hacked clients are not actually 1.8 and it may decrease hackers? Or even make them use worse hacked clients?

Octilleery

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't forget , some hacked clients are not actually 1.8 and it may decrease hackers? Or even make them use worse hacked clients?
I actually think there are less options in 1.8 for hacked clients due to the code being different? anyone know anything about this?

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I'm just mad that block hitting is gone -.- and the 'lazy' devs will have to fix even more bugs and stuff with the switch to 1.8

OrangeThelord

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm just mad that block hitting is gone -.- and the 'lazy' devs will have to fix even more bugs and stuff with the switch to 1.8
Same, Block hitting is all i do, Block hitting is me. But try to respect the staff they aren't lazy they have a life to live aswell.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah, they've been fixing bugs for the last 2 months, I don't think there will be many/any bugs after the switch, given we already support 1.8.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
There are many things 1.8 beats out, also the fact is that mojang just cant stop making updates, that would be horrid...

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The devs wont have to fix any more bugs. In fact, it will make it easier to fix bugs. Instead of coding for 2 versions, now they are only coding for 1.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
This might sound somewhat farcical, but the thing I hate most about 1.8 is the way the rod looks in your hand. They've made it so it looks thicker, and I just hate it.

I guess I notice it because I hold the rod more than any other item, and spend a lot of time making resource packs and thus rod textures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci