• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Did you ever think it would turn out like this?

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
It all started september 2012. My friends and I had our own server and we tested various plugins, we came across this plugin called "survivalgames" and decided to try it out. I found the idea of the gametype really fun and decided to search for servers that focus on SG. I found MCSG and i asked one of the most loyal players on the server we had to join me for a few games (roling_stone) We were total noobs but we had a lot of fun:D

In early october i bought iron donor for both of us and we spent more and more time on MCSG. I started to get better and after 2 months of playing i had about 200 wins (the #1 player ifrox had 709 wins back then). That was when i realized that reaching #1 was a possibility. I played non-stop during the winterbreak 2012/2013 and managed to grind around 500 wins. I became #1 early january 2013.

I never intended to get anywhere in MCSG at all xD Grinding wins for an entire winterbreak maybe sounds extreme but i truly enjoyed grinding wins back then:)

TL;DR: I did not expect to get anywhere in MCSG when i first started:p
Jag är glad att en svensk tog platsen av mig iallafall :)

B

Buxtonaters

MCSG used to be the best but now there is all this drama, controversy and a lot of Bias stuff, I never expected it to have an outcome like this but all community's go through rough patches.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, everywhere has a shitty amount of biased people at the top, I guess im proud it took mcsg so long to get like that.

OH.
And whoever reads this if you have a problem with this, come say it to my face, and stop pussying out behind a deleted post that nobody can see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci