• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was talking to swagtastic on Skype, My clan #Royals would like to have a scrimmage with you guys so we can prepare for Clan Wars Season 3. Please add me on Skype so we can discuss this thanks! Skype: mensab19

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was talking to swagtastic on Skype, My clan #Royals would like to have a scrimmage with you guys so we can prepare for Clan Wars Season 3. Please add me on Skype so we can discuss this thanks! Skype: mensab19
Ok, but I prefer teamspeak. Go onto the Titans teamspeak if you want to arrange a battle with us. Thanks.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm no sure, we are to busy preparing for CW, and we are also scheduling a battle against Forgotten, so it will have to wait.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I don't know if I can still apply but o well, I might as well!

IGN: RTGxxKaos
Wins (150+): 143
Skype (Not required) RTGxxKaos_HD
Pvp Strengths: Flint and steel, Strafing, and teams.
Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing rod, hackers, and water fights
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg: Nope.
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: I believe I deserve to be in the clan but those are my thought and not yours. Also, I think I could make a change to this clan by helping and making it more popular and much more.
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?: Yes.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know if I can still apply but o well, I might as well!

IGN: RTGxxKaos
Wins (150+): 143
Skype (Not required) RTGxxKaos_HD
Pvp Strengths: Flint and steel, Strafing, and teams.
Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing rod, hackers, and water fights
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg: Nope.
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: I believe I deserve to be in the clan but those are my thought and not yours. Also, I think I could make a change to this clan by helping and making it more popular and much more.
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?: Yes.
Exceptions have been made, Welcome to Defiance.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Exceptions have been made, Welcome to Defiance.
Jca, you need to kick some people from the clan for being inactive. Also, can I create a new thread with everything the same except I create the thread?

thuh

Spectator
Reaction score
i wanna join this clan too man
my ign is thuh
i have 9 wins because i do /kill on mostly every deathmatch
i has skype, it is sentimentalvertigo
i am good with the bow and i has pvp skills
i have only been playing minecraft for 2 months, and mcsg for a few weeks, but i am a fast learner
i am curently 13 years of age
the reason why i want to be in this clan is because im clanless and i do not want to participate in any clan battles or anything
i do understand if I don't get accepted, i wasn't expecting to get accepted and idk where to sign up for this stuff so i do it here

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i wanna join this clan too man
my ign is thuh
i have 9 wins because i do /kill on mostly every deathmatch
i has skype, it is sentimentalvertigo
i am good with the bow and i has pvp skills
i have only been playing minecraft for 2 months, and mcsg for a few weeks, but i am a fast learner
i am curently 13 years of age
the reason why i want to be in this clan is because im clanless and i do not want to participate in any clan battles or anything
i do understand if I don't get accepted, i wasn't expecting to get accepted and idk where to sign up for this stuff so i do it here
Declined. Please get the win requirement.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jca, you need to kick some people from the clan for being inactive. Also, can I create a new thread with everything the same except I create the thread?
Your right, I have some kickin to do.

Edit: Unoxon, YoungMac, and Smileyethan have been kicked for Inactiveness.

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanna make sure everyone saw my post on page 74 so.. just find it and i just wanna make sure everyone heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci