• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Last day of summer and im buried in homework...this is what I get for procrastinating. ill be on roxbot and mcsg for a little while, then im off to do more. and also, its great to be in defiance all <3

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
It's true, stats never reset. If you are right, what was that account name?
I was wrong it happend during v2 I though that was when v2 happened. The account name was boris_rag. I had played 3 or 4 games afterwards until I realized my stats had been reset

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was wrong it happend during v2 I though that was when v2 happened. The account name was boris_rag. I had played 3 or 4 games afterwards until I realized my stats had been reset
Declined. You may not reapply. You lied (but the name was legit)

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Declined. You may not reapply. You lied (but the name was legit)
I didn't lie. Can't you see! That was my brothers account, hence practically the exact username except the first name. Why did you ask for the name if you would not believe me anyway. This has happened to other people, ask someone name SpaghettiSquid, it happened to him as well. It does not matter though, you obviously will not believe me.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't lie. Can't you see! That was my brothers account, hence practically the exact username except the first name. Why did you ask for the name if you would not believe me anyway. This has happened to other people, ask someone name SpaghettiSquid, it happened to him as well. It does not matter though, you obviously will not believe me.
Yeah, because we don't believe you. Get off this thread please.

djmtitans

Survivor
Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy playing on our forgotten times map. it will be alot of fun versing you guys in cw3 :)

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy playing on our forgotten times map. it will be alot of fun versing you guys in cw3 :)
We are not playing on that map, JustHellooo realized how unfair it is, so we are no longer playing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci