• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iL3GIT

IGN:iL3GIT
Wins (150+):118
Skype (Not required)Yes
Pvp Strengths:Fish rod, sword
Pvp Weaknesses:Hackers
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg:No
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: Because I'm looking for a good clan
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?:Ill try my best to.

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:iL3GIT
Wins (150+):118
Skype (Not required)Yes
Pvp Strengths:Fish rod, sword
Pvp Weaknesses:Hackers
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg:No
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: Because I'm looking for a good clan
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?:Ill try my best to.
By what i can see in your signature it looks like youre in a clan already.

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys i will stay with you till after clan wars and i will fight with in there but after that i will be retiring from mcsg because 1) takes lots of my time away from me and 2) the mcsg theme is finally starting to get boring(and annoying) but you may see me around playing my rare one or 2 games a day but i will be on roxbot most of the time jsut playing when im bored or have time to so again will be satying with you till clan wars is over :p and i know i wont be able to do this but it is the right thing to do

Last edited:

Fatbuthead275

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys i will stay with you till after clan wars and i will fight with in there but after that i will be retiring from mcsg because 1) takes lots of my time away from me and 2) the mcsg theme is finally starting to get boring(and annoying) but you may see me around playing my rare one or 2 games a day but i will be on roxbot most of the time jsut playing when im bored or have time to so again will be satying with you till clan wars is over :p and i know i wont be able to do this but it is the right thing to do
NUHH. :(

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: lucas_rag
Wins (150+): 68 I think. But I have only played about 220 games, seeing that this was my little brothers account and he played the rest and lost them all. Also, in about January, my stats got wiped when I had 228 wins.
Skype (Not required) Yes, lucas_ragula
Pvp Strengths: Swords, Strafing, FNS
Pvp Weaknesses: I don't run when I should sometimes, teams of more than three.
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg: No.
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: This clan is full of great pvpers, it has a great community, Everyone is nice, and it looks well-organzied.
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?: Yes, I do.
Denied. Lied about wins. Stats never reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci