• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession

Isit good I confessed?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 91.2%
  • No!

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
blows you away from mcsg i hope HACKER ALERT HELP!P!!!!
What is the point of you hating on this thread? if you were actually somewhat intelligent you would read, read that I clearly stated I know what I did was wrong. I was banned for hacks september 2013, 7 MONTHS AGO. I would like it if you did not post on here, immature kids like you should just disappear

ChrisTaylor

Spectator
Reaction score
What is the point of you hating on this thread? if you were actually somewhat intelligent you would read, read that I clearly stated I know what I did was wrong. I was banned for hacks september 2013, 7 MONTHS AGO. I would like it if you did not post on here, immature kids like you should just disappear
lelellelelel lget epic pwned

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
lelellelelel lget epic pwned
If you keep abusing Spaiu I'm going to get a mod to ban you from the forums. Your words are inappropriate and you clearly did not read what he said. If you wish to say something rude again, beware of the consequences. I urge you to get off this thread. Thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci