• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession

Isit good I confessed?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 91.2%
  • No!

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You obviously haven't seen players such as Kranzo... They buy an alt every time they are banned.
So, ehrm, good luck... —I mean, you don't really have to leave, if you don't want to... (you can follow Kranzo's steps :p )
(getting hate for this, probably...)

Anyway, have a wonderful full of rainbows and unicorns :3

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
You obviously haven't seen players such as Kranzo... They buy an alt every time they are banned.
So, ehrm, good luck... —I mean, you don't really have to leave, if you don't want to... (you can follow Kranzo's steps :p )
(getting hate for this, probably...)

Anyway, have a wonderful full of rainbows and unicorns :3
I'd rather just face reality. I'm obviously no longer welcome so im going to leave. You never know, might secretly use and alt in the future (highly unlikely, most likely quiting mc)

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
May as well come out with it, I used to hack too. Back when I was at about 15 wins and getting abused by better players I got sick of it and started hacking. Then I found other servers (Not sure if Im allowed to mention them) and I started to practice and I am a lot better than I used to be now. Good luck and we'll all see you soon :p

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Hehe I knew the whole time. Anyway good luck for life. Cya building buddy.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Spaiu sorry to ask this if I didn't get it but are u banned on Spaiu? Will we ever see u again plzzzzz :/

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Spaiu sorry to ask this if I didn't get it but are u banned on Spaiu? Will we ever see u again plzzzzz :/
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

On another note, it's good to see this thread getting alot of likes. It makes me feel good knowing that people don't hate me for it :cool:
Wonder who thinks I shouldn't of confessed... o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci