• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I want Demon's Breeze out. Even with my sound off, I lag terribly compared to the rest of the maps. Some of the features just don't look good or feel right and I don't like the theme. I do have a suggestion for Freeze Island, however:

Because people want to remove that map because of ice chases, how about we put some ice and water obstacles? Maybe toss some ponds into there or thaw it all into agua before adding some icebergs?

Cazmax

Platinum
Reaction score
Freeze island. Doesnt change as significantly from breeze, and pvp is too annoying. Demon's breeze is actually a map in its own right, with a different style of gameplay required and forcing of most people to stay on the central island. Plus its interesting because one chest with a bow or fishing rod and you can potentially knock out a lot of the competition

N1NJAMANpro

Platinum
Reaction score
Freeze Is Just way to hard to Cach Players in PvP and Demons is Mutch More Fun to Plat
Get Rid of Freeze XD

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love freeze Island to be removed because it take so long and there is way to much ice that makes a chase last forever, I actually find demon's breeze fun because it is fast and has many traps and it was a good aspect of strategy in it that makes it quite enjoyable!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I thought it meant which to keep so I chose Demon's. :( What ever, Freeze is gonna get removed without me help anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci