• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

TimTering

Survivor
Reaction score
and yeah I know turning sound off helps but it doesn't make it completely go away. But i'll be cool with any of them leaving to be honest :D

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
We should really get rid of Freeze Island, Freeze Island is just a cheap remake of Breeze Island by changing the blocks and adding some new things so it actually looks different. On Demons Breeze you could actually see that they've put in a lot of effort into it. In my opinion only spawn is similar to Breeze but if you think of it, its only the terraforming which stayed the same. Though it may lag for some people on Demons it gives you awesome gameplay and if you have a good chest route you mostly win (in my case at least).

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say freeze it sucks cuz of all the ice pvp on the other hand i love demons breeze i always win thy map

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a fan of candeeze island as it is much less drastic then its too oppositions. But yeah both need to go somewhere. The fridge is a good place to dump terrible maps.

TheAwesomeDude11

Spectator
Reaction score
No, Demon Island creates huge servere server, client, tps, render and fps lags, delay and even screenfreezing (eg the ways above lava --> screenfreezes for everyone
no it dosen't- its your computer and internet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci