• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems like you can't admit that the map you made was considered 'bad' to most people. And even if you did remove the ice, it would practically be breeze again, but with a dragon, a kraken, and another boat. So it's best to get rid of freeze, period.
That is a very inaccurate analysis. Krackan is simply trying to improve his map to benefit the community.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Freeze because the PVP on it sucks :( The map it self is horrible and not as nice as demons breeze. I also leave on Freeze it sucks so bad but I love Demons Breeze because my chest route is amazing ;)

SubzeroYoshi

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I hate both of them, but Demon breeze is much worse. It's not because of lag {I hardly get any} but more the fact that it just sucks. Freeze makes for more exciting chases, but holy crap does your food go down fast! My friend Blazingkrystal hates demon because of the fact that having good loot doesn't count for anything. I beat a team of three with amazing stuff with only a fishing rod. Thats how little having good stuff counts. Also, i don't know if it's just us, but the only time we get lag is when people attack us.

D

Drift

Sorry Freeze, but I'm going to have to go with you.
The amount of ice maps MCSG currently obtains, is already enough. Freeze Island, yes, was a pretty cool in particular idea, but just terrible PvP. Heck, give me a map that has the worst buildings, and terraforming. If I can still PvP on it, I'll play it. Demon's Breeze is quite unique, even though it's a copy of the original Breeze. MCSG has no maps containing the amount of lava Demon Breeze does, making it quite unique. Overall, it's just better looking. I like the nether rack, it goes good with the map. And overall, just a nice looking map. So basically, Freeze, I'm voting you out.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For those of you who want to remove Demon's Breeze, you can fix the lag by turning your sound all the way off. Freeze Island is just Breeze but with neverending chases leading to you never getting to complete your chest route and the one guy who gets the lucky gear wins. That is not how MCSG is supposed to be played and is not fun in any way. Demon's Breeze provides absolute variety, it is nothing like Breeze in many ways and the PVP can be turned as easily as a doorknob.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Freeze Island: It's just terrible, again, I'm very sorry Krackan I know you and other Sr. Mods worked hard on the map but it doesn't do it for me, Demons Breeze for the win!

RADicated

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally, get freeze island off the server. Massive stretches of ice followed by ice don't make an interesting Pvp experience and the entire match becomes one long chase between a group of people.I don't know about everyone else but a majority of the matches I've played on freeze island last the full time period and deathmatch is only started if it is forced or if time runs out. I've heard that people are getting lag and screen freezes on Demon's breeze but for me that has not yet happened, not sure whether that's my computer or luck. In the long run, Demon's breeze makes an enjoyable game, doesn't become mind-numbingly boring and so it is an overall better map.

TimTering

Survivor
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze since the lag and frame rate makes it unfair for the people who don't have good enough pc's, whereas Freeze Island is pure frustration for everybody but no unfair stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci