• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my humble opinion I feel nothing should change, when the servers first came out you guys said you wanted it to be authentic to the Hunger Games so there really were no rules (Except for no hacking of course).

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
FFA servers? YES PLEASE!!
I'm seriously getting tired of there being 3 teams every game, and I think it will be good for the community.
"3"?! Are you kidding me? There is at least one 4-6 team/game.
==============================================================================
I strongly agree with a splitting of the servers.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
This is just going to ruin clan wars as a lot of the servers picked are 100+ as they aren't full.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
What about adding something from server side? something like a "friend" plugin.
what i basically want 2 rech with that is, that u can have friendlist, with ur friends in obviously, there would be commands like /friendlist or /add [Playersname] and so on. Then u got that thing, the second part would be the thing about the several servers, what about making 4 different server types, like FFA=>1v1 ( where u can only join solo, without friends ), second would be 2 v 2 server where u can join w/ a friend, maybe with a command like /playwithfriend [friend name] ( yeah my command names are not that great, but the devs will have better ideas actually) then one of the 2 can join and the other is added automatically, than maybe something like party, where u can add people until 4, or 5 idk what u want there
Thats what i'd do actually

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk… It could be interesting. Though I do see some downsides in this in that when Clans Scrimmage or Clan Battle, they usually play on servers 100+ so in order to get the map they like and get all of the members in if they do not have donor. But maybe if you changed the name of the servers and put it in a new area naming it something like the ''FFA Games''.. Idk I do strongly see some advantages to it

Reaction score
"3"?! Are you kidding me? There is at least one 4-6 team/game.
==============================================================================
I strongly agree with a splitting of the servers.
I highly doubt that. On ca, I heardly see a 3 team every 20 games. This is what annoys me. Don't exaggerate the amount of teams there are.

If you don't know how to fight a team, how do you expect to kill an average/good player?

And if you are like me who teams a lot because you get bored soloing, don't say you hate teams. That is just 100% hypocritical.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
I highly doubt that. On ca, I heardly see a 3 team every 20 games. This is what annoys me. Don't exaggerate the amount of teams there are.

If you don't know how to fight a team, how do you expect to kill an average/good player?

And if you are like me who teams a lot because you get bored soloing, don't say you hate teams. That is just 100% hypocritical.
1: No one good plays CA. (Not to say there aren't good players on CA.)
2: I can kill a team, but if its a 4-team (ususally hacking), wtf do you expect me to do?
3: I have no one to play w/ :(

Reaction score
1: No one good plays CA.
No one good plays ca? Go on ca... You will see a lot of good people like ChibiGoose, allycat0103, and plenty of other players that are good. CA is like it's own little community.
2: I can kill a team, but if its a 4-team (ususally hacking), wtf do you expect me to do?
I have literally only found 2 teams of hackers at of all my time when I switched to ca, and on us, I hardly ever see a team of them.

Anyways, practice makes perfect, right?

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
No one good plays ca? Go on ca... You will see a lot of good people like ChibiGoose, allycat0103, and plenty of other players that are good. CA is like it's own little community.

I have literally only found 2 teams of hackers at of all my time when I switched to ca, and on us, I hardly ever see a team of them.

Anyways, practice makes perfect, right?
Practice = Hackers Every Game, Impossible to play on EU (where I have 30 ping) because of Romanians, Russians, and Spanish. US/CA/AU Lagg like crap.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Although being teamed on is frustrating at times, doesn't it feel even better when you defeat the team alone? I'd much rather die to a team than a hacker. Teams aren't that big of a deal. If we can hardly handle moderating hackers as it is, it's going to be even more difficult to moderate non teaming servers.

Hackers>Teamers when it comes to moderating.

please don't make this a thing..
yeh but i cnt even kill a team >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci