• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Games 11 [Applications Closed]

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Scout

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, most likely.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1667/6910

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? No idea, years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, I've participated in Community Games 8 I believe.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I'm highly skilled in the pvp department and I also played clans for a couple of years.

Do you get along well with others? Depends with who, but mostly, yes.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I don't have friends but those people are pretty cool Austin_HG, Stealthy, Beaver Some of them might not want to play
bruh I want to play with you :(

FrostySurge

Quantum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: FrostySurge

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? I should be able to, depends on my work schedule that week.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Legacy: 21/66 Current: 242:939

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? I joined back in 2014 on a friends account.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes I did, I joined late and only got to play two rounds.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I have been in a few clans and I know how to lead people into a fight.

Do you get along well with others? I get along with almost everyone.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. A good friend of mine, oVADERo

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Rockky

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 784/4573 - 632/3053

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before?
nope

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I own a clan and played with clans for a while so that kind of makes up for it

Do you get along well with others? yeah

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I don't know at the moment but I can find someone

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: keentaa

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 2000/4000

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 year ago

Have you participated in the Community Games before? no

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
i play for clans i have a lot of experience so maybe that'll help me

Do you get along well with others? yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. maybe my best mineman friend CristhianDAC

Last edited:

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:
GEEGEESHAUNYPIE

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?
Yep

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?1613/4700 ( current on my main "froztey") i don't remember how many wins i had on legacy but probably around 1k500

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?
3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before?
Yes

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
Ye i guess so, i have been in clans for 2years and on the last year i played for the most pro pvp dank clan "solitude".I have no problem in comunicate with other player that i don't know.

Do you get along well with others?

yup

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
I will be here, but if something happens this nerd will play for me Battey

qualytion

Survivor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: qualytion

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? No..

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? http://www.mcgamer.net/player/qualytion
How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Nope

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Yeah vey

Do you get along well with others? yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Im kytd

Ristizz

Gold
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Ristique

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? if i count all the accounts i owned, around 1000/4000

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since 2013

Have you participated in the Community Games before? no, but i would love to try this, i am shoure it is a unique experience

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I am pretty experinced with the clanwars stuff, so i guess i am more than decent at coordonation and team fights

Do you get along well with others? I am a very friendly and open minded person, so yeah.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I will be able to play , but if i really won't be able to,elliprott gonna be able to play

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci