• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Events Community Games 11 [Applications Closed]

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Scout

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, most likely.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1667/6910

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? No idea, years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, I've participated in Community Games 8 I believe.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I'm highly skilled in the pvp department and I also played clans for a couple of years.

Do you get along well with others? Depends with who, but mostly, yes.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I don't have friends but those people are pretty cool Austin_HG, Stealthy, Beaver Some of them might not want to play
bruh I want to play with you :(

FrostySurge

Quantum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: FrostySurge

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? I should be able to, depends on my work schedule that week.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Legacy: 21/66 Current: 242:939

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? I joined back in 2014 on a friends account.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes I did, I joined late and only got to play two rounds.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I have been in a few clans and I know how to lead people into a fight.

Do you get along well with others? I get along with almost everyone.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. A good friend of mine, oVADERo

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Rockky

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 784/4573 - 632/3053

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before?
nope

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I own a clan and played with clans for a while so that kind of makes up for it

Do you get along well with others? yeah

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I don't know at the moment but I can find someone

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: keentaa

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 2000/4000

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 year ago

Have you participated in the Community Games before? no

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
i play for clans i have a lot of experience so maybe that'll help me

Do you get along well with others? yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. maybe my best mineman friend CristhianDAC

Last edited:

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:
GEEGEESHAUNYPIE

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?
Yep

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?1613/4700 ( current on my main "froztey") i don't remember how many wins i had on legacy but probably around 1k500

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?
3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before?
Yes

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
Ye i guess so, i have been in clans for 2years and on the last year i played for the most pro pvp dank clan "solitude".I have no problem in comunicate with other player that i don't know.

Do you get along well with others?

yup

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
I will be here, but if something happens this nerd will play for me Battey

qualytion

Survivor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: qualytion

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? No..

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? http://www.mcgamer.net/player/qualytion
How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Nope

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Yeah vey

Do you get along well with others? yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Im kytd

Ristizz

Gold
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Ristique

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? if i count all the accounts i owned, around 1000/4000

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since 2013

Have you participated in the Community Games before? no, but i would love to try this, i am shoure it is a unique experience

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I am pretty experinced with the clanwars stuff, so i guess i am more than decent at coordonation and team fights

Do you get along well with others? I am a very friendly and open minded person, so yeah.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I will be able to play , but if i really won't be able to,elliprott gonna be able to play

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vongola144