• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Games 11 [Applications Closed]

zabler

Survivor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:xEpicZable

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1.4k/6k

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before?nope

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.I guess, i been playing clans

Do you get along well with others?yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Idk if people want they can contact me

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Sams

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yup

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1215/4217

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since the start

Have you participated in the Community Games before? All the first 7/8

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
Ya, good communication.

Do you get along well with others? Ya

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Will find someone.

Last edited:

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Scout

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, most likely.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1667/6910

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? No idea, years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, I've participated in Community Games 8 I believe.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I'm highly skilled in the pvp department and I also played clans for a couple of years.

Do you get along well with others? Depends with who, but mostly, yes.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I don't have friends but those people are pretty cool Austin_HG, Stealthy, Beaver Some of them might not want to play

zabler

Survivor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Scout

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, most likely.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1667/6910

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? No idea, years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, I've participated in Community Games 8 I believe.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I'm highly skilled in the pvp department and I also played clans for a couple of years.

Do you get along well with others? Depends with who, but mostly, yes.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. I don't have friends but those people are pretty cool Austin_HG, Stealthy, Beaver Some of them might not want to play
noob

FruiitPunch

Tribute
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: FruiitPunch

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? yeah

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 23 out of 263 but I don't try :(

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? A while like 1 year

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes I'm in a clan so I am decent at team fights.

Do you get along well with others? Yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this: will find some1 :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Massacr4D

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? : Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? : 262 / 2026 , SoloSG: 256 / 623

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes. UHC games. And battlegrounds.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. :Yes. I have 2 years of experience.

Do you get along well with others? : Yes but not a perfect english xd

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. : I will surely make it.

Onyc

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Onyc

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?

Yes, I'm mostly online on the TS everyday.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?

Current: 537/3062
Legacy: 114/940

P.S. I'm a lot better than my stats, It's just so many hackers and teamers.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?

Prior to December 2013, not sure the exact date.

Have you participated in the Community Games before?

No, I have not participated before. It looks very fun, and I had a great time on Roulette night. Would love to participate in another event.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.

I'm very experienced with clans and I think that comes down to having good teamwork. I also am always chilling with people on teaming with them.

Do you get along well with others?

Yes, I can't really think of too many times where I have got into an argument with another person. Also in school, I have never been in a fight.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.

Gigabyts, but honestly I'm always online. The chances of me not being able to attend are the same as if lightning was to strikes me. Since I would be in the hospital and not able to attend. :D

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: TheStealthyGamer

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?: For sure

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?: Roughly 3000/7200~

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?: 3 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before?: I think once?

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how: I was a clan player for the past 2 years, have led/had a staff position since I opened my first clan (with the exception of 2), and I am generally a calm player when it comes to a under-pressure situation

Do you get along well with others?: Depends on the person

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application: I don't know anyone anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci