• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy With a Chance of Survival

Would this map be a welcome addition to the MCSG?

• Yeah! Let's DO THIS.

Votes: 269 80.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 66 19.7%

• Total voters

Jo5h

Survivor
Reaction score
Why vote no when it feels SO GOOD to vote yes!!!! :D

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Seriously, it's not everyday you see a map like this. It looks awesome and original, doesn't look too big (like SG 3) and just looks so interesting to play on! I mean, health forest? Pizza spawn? Refrigerator? 24 players trapped in a huge world of food? That's definitely worth a try! I don't know how this wouldn't get accepted, this would be so fun to play on.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This has to be accepted. One of the most unique maps I've seen in a long time.
Seriously, it's not everyday you see a map like this. It looks awesome and original, doesn't look too big (like SG 3) and just looks so interesting to play on! I mean, health forest? Pizza spawn? Refrigerator? 24 players trapped in a huge world of food? That's definitely worth a try! I don't know how this wouldn't get accepted, this would be so fun to play on.
Please do not double post. Use the Edit button if you want to alter your previous posts.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
If this map gets in I will vote for it every time, it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Come on MCSG put this map in already!
This has to be accepted. One of the most unique maps I've seen in a long time.
You people. You make my eyes gloss over with tears. :)

EDIT: @Mlpoknzaba, thanks for the sig support! I didn't even notice! Ever since you guys have started using that awesome signature, we've gotten a TON of views and an increase in voting frequency! Keep up the good work!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
EDIT: @Mlpoknzaba, thanks for the sig support! I didn't even notice! Ever since you guys have started using that awesome signature, we've gotten a TON of views and an increase in voting frequency! Keep up the good work!
No problem, this map is one of the best visually I have seen for a while, beaten only (and narrowly) by Origins.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
No problem, this map is one of the best visually I have seen for a while, beaten only (and narrowly) by Origins.
I whole-heartedly agree. I'm in love with Origins.

In other news, I went into a server the other day and wound up with just one other player. Here's how our conversation went down:
PokeJosh: Hey, you have an account on the forums?
Player: yes
PokeJosh: Cool, have you seen Cloudy with a Chance of Survival?
PokeJosh: In the Finished Maps section?

PokeJosh: Does it suck?
PokeJosh: Okay, just wondering.
Player has left the game.

Then looked him up and his first game was that same day. I'm not too worried.

Last edited:

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, that's a new idea :p
It is, and I'm glad a lot of people like it. Btw, huge fan of Moonlight Lake 2.

Mojang released the snapshot I've been waiting for today! They finally added support for colored wool and stained clay blocks on the in-game maps! So I now present you with a map from 1.7:

This really helps you see a lot of the detail and color in this map without even downloading it. I personally love it, and I think C.W.A.C.O.S. looks great in this way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci