• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy With a Chance of Survival

Would this map be a welcome addition to the MCSG?

• Yeah! Let's DO THIS.

Votes: 269 80.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 66 19.7%

• Total voters

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
SO.. our server will be up soon and we really love your map is it possible if we can add it , if not thats fine. its a swwweeet map
I'm handing over the assets of this map to the other members of my team. After I'm gone, I suppose it will be up to them to decide. Right now, I'm not really up for last second decisions. I would still want this map to be on the MCSG before I decide if I want it on other servers.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NOTICE: There are no chests in this download, as sort of a precaution taken to keep this map MCSG exclusive. If a member of the MCSG staff would like to see the completed download with all placed chests, just message me, PokeJosh.
Before you leave remember to replace your name with one of your builders names.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
How long will you be gone for?
Two years.

I have mostly updated the map with some of the 1.7 features I wanted to, which is awesome because it will be fully supported now. :) They are mostly aesthetic. I don't have much time now, as I am getting ready to leave. However, I should have another download up by Monday, if everything goes according to plan.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Two years.

I have mostly updated the map with some of the 1.7 features I wanted to, which is awesome because it will be fully supported now. :) They are mostly aesthetic. I don't have much time now, as I am getting ready to leave. However, I should have another download up by Monday, if everything goes according to plan.
Wait, wut ;-;

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Finished and uploaded four files, 24 and 48 player versions of the 1.6.4 arena and the updated 1.7.2 arena. I will not be posting a link to any of these downloads, even the most recent 1.6.4 version, because the changes are so minor, and I did not create a chest-less version. I have handed the links to these downloads over to Twister__99, and I will soon be giving them to PapaJo5h. The day fast approaches when I shall leave...so all I can say is, don't let this thread go to pot. I'm counting on you guys. ;)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Finished and uploaded four files, 24 and 48 player versions of the 1.6.4 arena and the updated 1.7.2 arena. I will not be posting a link to any of these downloads, even the most recent 1.6.4 version, because the changes are so minor, and I did not create a chest-less version. I have handed the links to these downloads over to Twister__99, and I will soon be giving them to PapaJo5h. The day fast approaches when I shall leave...so all I can say is, don't let this thread go to pot. I'm counting on you guys. ;)
How long until you leave? ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci