• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't do anything look back at the pages, I was just saying be a cool guy and be chill with clique... Then Myruh went off
All I was saying was not to speak for my clan because I don't speak for yours. It's that simple.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Primeval everybody round me sayin i should relax cause I've been goin hard till my eyes role backward, all i wanna do is forget about my past tense smoke a lil weed really nothin to drastic.

also stop talking you FOOLS

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I am explaining the truth from others. I am just a deliver man. I actually stood up to say this. All I am saying is facts. :)
Well for future reference, we don't need a delivery man. Also, they weren't entirely true either.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
You know its not good to accept people who want to join the clan that are banned. Simply because you have Sr. Mods which could lead to their own demotion. You are taking risk. I respect in all honesty towards you Myruh and this whole clan. I'm glad your clan is growing as a whole and bringing back Rebel times. I just don't admire how you need to hide the truth from people...
Stop dude ffs, my notification.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm stopping this flame but one note I want to make to you Myruh. Don't lie and be selfish. I respect this clan and you. but. Don't risk things that would bring the demotion of others and also admitting to having banned players within your clan. I know how anxious you are to have rebels all join the clan :)
Cool. I would NEVER risk getting any of my players in trouble. How dare you say that of me? The day I purposely get my players in trouble, I will have failed as an owner. Don't you ever try to pretend like you know me. I busted my ass when your leader was in my clan to get him unbanned when he got banned unfairly. I've NEVER knowingly had a perma banned player on my roster. I always do everything in my power to keep my members safe and happy. So please walk yourself out because all you're doing is making a fool out of yourself.

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm stopping this flame but one note I want to make to you Myruh. Don't lie and be selfish. I respect this clan and you. but. Don't risk things that would bring the demotion of others and also admitting to having banned players within your clan. I know how anxious you are to have rebels all join the clan :)
Get off the thread jonathan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci