• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogspirit

Experienced
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Strnks
Previous Names: StrunkGames
Previous Clans: RoadToast,Surface , Powed , Owned , Amazing
Why do you want to join our Clique?:
because it is a clan with a very good reputation and is very well made

I speak Spanish more than English : /
Hermano, debes ser leal a un clan, he visto tus aplicaciones y haz aplicado a tres clanes en dos días.
Brother, you must be loyal to a clan, I have seen your applications and make applied to three clans in two days.

Strnks

Platinum
Reaction score
Hermano, debes ser leal a un clan, he visto tus aplicaciones y haz aplicado a tres clanes en dos días.
Brother, you must be loyal to a clan, I have seen your applications and make applied to three clans in two days.

Lose bro perdon , lo que pasa es que como veo que nadien me da una oprtunidad , El que me da la oportunidad le sere fiel hasta el final del clan

Bogspirit

Experienced
Reaction score
Lose bro perdon , lo que pasa es que como veo que nadien me da una oprtunidad , El que me da la oportunidad le sere fiel hasta el final del clan
Así no creo que ningún clan te la de.
So I do not think any clan give you a chance.

Bogspirit

Experienced
Reaction score
You don't need to be loyal nor active. You need to just be a part of that family. Its not a competition to get into clique. Just be a cool guy and get good with the clan itself! You do not need to be a suckup! ;)
<3

Reactions: Pyr

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
You don't need to be loyal nor active. You need to just be a part of that family. Its not a competition to get into clique. Just be a cool guy and get good with the clan itself! You do not need to be a suckup! ;)
Don't speak for my clan. Loyalty is very important, especially to me. I'm sure others would agree to that.

Edit:
Also, why are Kronos stuff being talked about here?!

HohoHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry Myruh, but leaving Rebels to make a new clan is not loyal. Not the one to speak. Don't speak of loyalty again. It's rather friendships then being loyal just to earn a rank for a clan spot.
rofl please ignore him

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry Myruh, but leaving Rebels to make a new clan is not loyal. Not the one to speak. Don't speak of loyalty again. It's rather friendships then being loyal just to earn a rank for a clan spot.
LOL

Reactions: Pyr

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Finally I have the link of the cape :)
Hmu

Mayra never befriended them when leaving though...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tranix

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheDemond
Previous Names: ElRivax_eZ - _TheDemond - Leonidas_D
Previous Clans: Signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Por que veo que el clan es muy bueno y me gustaria ser parte de el , veo un muy buen nivel en el clan y un futuro enorme , por esas razones y que quiero pertenecer a un clan muy bueno , quiero entrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci