• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
I never said I knew you. And great responds, excellent job! I love the lanuguage you used!

I never said I knew you. And great responds, excellent job! I love the language you used!
RIP your reputation LOL

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I never said I knew you. And great responds, excellent job! I love the lanuguage you used!

I never said I knew you. And great responds, excellent job! I love the language you used!
Please stop, I doubt Myruh did anything wrong. If you could please leave that'd be great :) People here like you but if you keep acting like this you may lose some of their trust/friendship.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Please stop, I doubt Myruh did anything wrong. If you could please leave that'd be great :) People here like you but if you keep acting like this you may lose some of their trust/friendship.
noah r u in this clan now?

-neverdieog

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
You know its not good to accept people who want to join the clan that are banned. Simply because you have Sr. Mods which could lead to their own demotion. You are taking risk. I respect in all honesty towards you Myruh and this whole clan. I'm glad your clan is growing as a whole and bringing back Rebel times. I just don't admire how you need to hide the truth from people...
Ok all I want to say jonathan I don't want you to post on this thread anymore cause of all the stuff being said literally just keep the comments to yourself. Btw mayra is actually a great owner she went through a lot to get me unbanned and all the time had in the clan was great! I apologize about the flame myruhh7 Spellyy

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Primeval everybody round me sayin i should relax cause I've been goin hard till my eyes role backward, all i wanna do is forget about my past tense smoke a lil weed really nothin to drastic.

also stop talking you FOOLS
<3 I love you my main man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci