• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydl

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Main (Sydl) Alt (Raysd)
Previous Names: OhhJack,Breathed
Previous Clans: Fatal, Clarity
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Bc im looking for some fun people to play with and a good clan to join with competitive players.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jynqx
Previous names: Dekqz
Previous clans: Harmony, power, pulse, nobility elite, rains and electrics
Why do you want to join our Clique?:Is a good clan, but that's not what matters, but the clan think is a Family, A Big Family who has experience in pvp and also son good people, lately he been active in to s Meet the Clan, the Truth calleron me very well ... is good people, but the humble and played not believe me sin matter who ... want to be in this clan DUE Having a good tactics and I think I am sufficiently experienced as to get in, I'm from a long time ago and my maximum Pawn dare to be part of esta family, I think this is something that would bring all of me to go, the both of as get denied, judgment or slope, because it is the best clan without doubt, I think with the experience I have to skills and was able to get I think I should have a chance ... I do not really care what anyone says others, I hare All you can to go, though I criticize, it does not matter to me if I want a hare dream What sea to enter, I was in clans where they taught me much to lose as to win, if they do not accept me wish you very lucky, because many people more than me. Very gl clique
Oh my q. Oh my grammar

Bogspirit

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my q. Oh my grammar
Cookiee

Minecraft IGN: Jynqx
Previous names: Dekqz
Previous clans: Harmony, power, pulse, nobility elite, rains and electrics
Why do you want to join our Clique?:Is a good clan, but that's not what matters, but the clan think is a Family, A Big Family who has experience in pvp and also son good people, lately he been active in to s Meet the Clan, the Truth calleron me very well ... is good people, but the humble and played not believe me sin matter who ... want to be in this clan DUE Having a good tactics and I think I am sufficiently experienced as to get in, I'm from a long time ago and my maximum Pawn dare to be part of esta family, I think this is something that would bring all of me to go, the both of as get denied, judgment or slope, because it is the best clan without doubt, I think with the experience I have to skills and was able to get I think I should have a chance ... I do not really care what anyone says others, I hare All you can to go, though I criticize, it does not matter to me if I want a hare dream What sea to enter, I was in clans where they taught me much to lose as to win, if they do not accept me wish you very lucky, because many people more than me. Very gl clique
Hermano, debes ser leal a un clan, he visto tus aplicaciones y haz aplicado a tres clanes en dos días.
Brother, you must be loyal to a clan, I have seen your applications and make applied to three clans in two days.

You are Argentine.
You do not need to change the flag of your country in teamspeak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci