• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSeptiic
Previous Names: Kawhii, Trixtqn, and Bryqn
Previous Clans: Darkened and Logiik
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I recently left a clan, and I decided to join another.
If you didn't see already, we had just closed apps:

Apps are now closed, if you'd like to apply, I suggest you speak to everyone on the TS, and then speak to one of the officers if you think this clan is for you :)
If you'd like to apply you have to get on our TS and talk to the clan. Once you have done so, you must ask an officer to see if you can then apply

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, most of the flame here was deleted. You may have noticed that the thread was locked. That was just to ensure that no more flame continued while I wrote this message. I'll unlock it after this message is posted. If flame continues after this warning, those that participate will have their status on our network decided upon by our Sr. Staff team. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but we will see.

Thank you to those that attempted to stop the flame. Your actions are appriciated. To the clan that started the flame. Please understand that this type of behavior is only descrutive to your image as a clan. From past experience, it has been proven that clans that only go across our network with flaming, spamming, and promoting toxicity do not become successful. They only fizzle out pretty quickly as no one wants to battle them or have any contact with them.

Clique, it's obvious that some of your messages here were only counter productive to stopping the flame and really only promoted it. While your intent was to stop it from continuing, know that the type of content that was being posted is just as negative and is still not allowed.

If your message was deleted, but you feel as though it was not negative, please remember that sometimes messages are also deleted simply because they are quoting a message that was previously deleted. If you see someone breaking the rules on our forums, please hit the report button instead of responding to it. It only continues the issue.

Thank you guys. Hopefully we can end the flame here. Let me or another staff member know if it continues.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Alright, most of the flame here was deleted. You may have noticed that the thread was locked. That was just to ensure that no more flame continued while I wrote this message. I'll unlock it after this message is posted. If flame continues after this warning, those that participate will have their status on our network decided upon by our Sr. Staff team. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but we will see.

Thank you to those that attempted to stop the flame. Your actions are appriciated. To the clan that started the flame. Please understand that this type of behavior is only descrutive to your image as a clan. From past experience, it has been proven that clans that only go across our network with flaming, spamming, and promoting toxicity do not become successful. They only fizzle out pretty quickly as no one wants to battle them or have any contact with them.

Clique, it's obvious that some of your messages here were only counter productive to stopping the flame and really only promoted it. While your intent was to stop it from continuing, know that the type of content that was being posted is just as negative and is still not allowed.

If your message was deleted, but you feel as though it was not negative, please remember that sometimes messages are also deleted simply because they are quoting a message that was previously deleted. If you see someone breaking the rules on our forums, please hit the report button instead of responding to it. It only continues the issue.

Thank you guys. Hopefully we can end the flame here. Let me or another staff member know if it continues.
Thanks

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score

you are a god

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score

:3
but I'm the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci