• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kozera
Previous Names: Unforgotten
Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I was off for a few months but now I'm back to do what we all love, being with friends and playing Minecraft :) I am looking forward to being active, being helpful and gain experience. I want to join Clique because if there's a way to have fun, it would be playing Minecraft and being surrounded by people you enjoy talking and being with. :O ^-^
YAS!

SupaHamful

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SuperHarmful (Soon to be SupaHamful)
Previous Names: SupaHamful, iAkamai, _Grqtto
Previous Clans: Requiem, ORACLE RetroRain, Logic, CRINGED
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because RetroRain cant PvP like my alt name says and he is also my only indian friend.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Apps are now closed, if you'd like to apply, I suggest you speak to everyone on the TS, and then speak to one of the officers if you think this clan is for you :)

xSeptiic

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSeptiic
Previous Names: Kawhii, Trixtqn, and Bryqn
Previous Clans: Darkened and Logiik
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I recently left a clan, and I decided to join another.

Exquisite

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello There I Was Wondering If You Would Be Interesting In Getting A FREE Teamspeak3 Server Hosted By Me If You Are Interested Add Me On Skype- teamspeak.sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci