• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep 2.0

Reaction score
I thought there would never be prizes for catching hackers? I had heard that some other times anyway. That's coool anyway, but please please please make sure to really go over evidence. You never know how greedy people might get, and it might result in a lot of false evidence.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought there would never be prizes for catching hackers? I had heard that some other times anyway. That's coool anyway, but please please please make sure to really go over evidence. You never know how greedy people might get, and it might result in a lot of false evidence.
This, ALL THIS

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe add a small leaderboard with the top 10? Just something to aim for xD

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really glad to see this re-introduced. The incentives of users reporting hackers is amazing. Just wondering would it actually count as a 'point' if we report the hacker to the moderator and they deal with them in-game or must it be via the forums.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really glad to see this re-introduced. The incentives of users reporting hackers is amazing. Just wondering would it actually count as a 'point' if we report the hacker to the moderator and they deal with them in-game or must it be via the forums.
It really has to be via the Forums. I've no way of being able to track all the report through teamspeak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci