• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep 2.0

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

After numerous complaints about the increase of hacker on the EU section of our network we've decided to reintroduce project cleansweep a second time. We are sure we can bring this project once again to a succesful end as the results of the previous one were just outstanding.
But of course, we've found a few things we can improve on, and will introduce the improvements in this project, hopefully we will be able to return the peace to the EU section of our server.

Now let's start and go over the points what this project will cover :
  • Multiple weekly sweeps for moderators to watch over the server.
  • Weekly statistics
  • Weekly Prizes(!)
As before, we are going to host "sweep" which we, moderators, basically go in a large group around the servers looking for hacker or just plain rule-breakers. These will be setup at the most confident time for all EU Moderators. Feel free to poke a moderator if you encountered someone breaking the rules! Even if it's on a different region. It only makes the job easier for us to search them if you report them to us.

For everyone who is not sure how to easily contact a Moderator Teamspeak would definitaly be the quickest. We will be happy to help you out as quick as possible and get rid of any rulebreakers. A guide on how to set up Teamspeak can be found here :
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/Teamspeak/

To keep you guy up to date with state of the project we will be giving out statistics every week, which will include a few points such as:
  • Amount of bans
  • Amount of succesfull reports
  • The winner weekly prizes
  • And of course pep-talk
We hope we can keep you guys satisfied with the expected succes of the project, we'd like to show the improvent we make by introducing this project therefore we've decided to give out the statistics on how we did every week.

Now, where most of you guys have been waiting on after starting reading this;
What's in it for you?

Every week the 3 people with the most succesfull reports* will be given Iron donor. So make sure to record as many people as possible! the project will run for a month, so that means there are 12 Iron donors to win. And for the grand finall, the person at the end of the month with the most succesfull report will receive Diamond donor.
( If you won any of the Iron donors you won’t be able to win another Iron donor, but keep reporting though! there is still a LIFETIME Diamond donor to win! )
*Only hacking related offences count for the prizes, but please, if it's not too much of a bother, please report chat offences etc. aswell.

Also, we'd like everyone who feels they are up to the job, or if you know people which would make a great moderator to apply! We always love new faces in our staff team and are happy to teach you every single bit of being a moderator. If you feel like you can handle the responsibility, apply here!
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...vailable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcsg.7389/

A report is eligible for the prizes when :
  • The player has been banned by your particular report
  • You wrote the name correctly in the report ( I'm sorry, but I've to go through every report manually, and I can't be bother to have to look into the video to search for the correct name. )
  • It was a hacking related offence
FAQ

Question: Does reporting players on Teamspeak count towards the prizes?
Answer: Sadly enough I'm not able to find an effective way to keep track on the Teamspeak reports, thus they do not count.

Question: What if I win the Iron donor when I'm a donor myself already?
Answer: You can give the donor away to a friend, or choose to have the runner up receive it. Or you could get it on an alt account.

Last edited:

pindaar

Platinum
Reaction score
Do the eight reports I've done this morning count towards this? :p Really great that you're reintroducing this, hackers won't stand a chance ;)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Do the eight reports I've done this morning count towards this? :p Really great that you're reintroducing this, hackers won't stand a chance ;)
Every report which has been made after 00:01 AM GMT+2 today count ;)

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm worried that people are going to be reporting any old man and his dog for any suspicious movement ;-; Overall though this seems like a superb initiative! Say if one already had donor could it be gifted to someone else?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm worried that people are going to be reporting any old man and his dog for any suspicious movement ;-; Overall though this seems like a superb initiative! Say if one already had donor could it be gifted to someone else?
Yea, that's possible

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Amazing incentive guys, I'll be sure to fix the situation... do chat reports count?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing incentive guys, I'll be sure to fix the situation... do chat reports count?
No, only hacking related offences count for the prizes, I'll edit that in the post to make that more obvious. But please, if it's not to much of a bother, please report those aswell!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Great incentive Staff Team. Looking forward to it and hopefully it is a success. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Let's get it started..! (ha)

Let's get it started..! (in here!)

eh

(please tell me someone else got the Black Eyed Peas reference)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci