• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep 2.0

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
So... can anyone tell me what the Operation Cleansweep forum account is for, then? xD

I'm looking forwards to this. There's a lot of effort being put forth to put down and discourage as many hackers as possible, and I think it's a very large step in the right direction.
I do have one question - do reports via TeamSpeak Poking count towards the prize? Or is it only Report Abuses?

Also, my spelling alarm is going off:

(http://prntscr.com/49g8vw)

(ssh... just pretend that I actually have a spelling alarm..)
Sadly enough only for report abuses, and I don't see those spellings mistakes anywhere! *wink-wink*
Will harassment, abuse, spam, and just plain explicit chat reports count?
No, they do not count towards the succesfull reports, only hacking related offences. But please, if you could take the extra time to report those aswell, we would really appreciate it.
*Ahem* What if you're already donor?
You will be able to give it away or get it on an alt account

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
k so i just have a list of 20 people that i can poke a mod i guess?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Updated the thread with a small FAQ, and when a report is eligible for the prizes.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
isn't making a forum post about this kind of letting at least a portion of the hackers who use the forums know to steer clear for a while?

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Would you rather have no Cleansweep?
Hackers can still be reported from other regions, and staff members are going to try and be more active than usual, allowing them to answer more pokes, report abuses, etc.
yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci