• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I wasted 4 hours on looking for tier 2s, got 6 amazing routes, and you tell us that there won't be any tier 2s. fml. :(
That isn't our fault that you believe every Survival Games plugin in Minecraft is the exact same as MCSG

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Double Post:

Diamond Boots found on the 1st Round map will not be allowed to use during Clan Wars. If you any other items of the sort, please notify the staff and immediately, so we can deal with it.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Double Post:

Diamond Boots found on the 1st Round map will not be allowed to use during Clan Wars. If you any other items of the sort, please notify the staff and immediately, so we can deal with it.
To add on to that, any use of OP items that you don't tell us about and you use them the day of clan wars, that will result in some sort of penalty towards your team. So I would advise you to tell us about them (if there are any).

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better.
Are the enderchests going to be tier 1's or will they be nothing? Like is there only one tier? I don't know how to encorporate the enderchests into the route: as normal chests, as nothing, or as special chests.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Are the enderchests going to be tier 1's or will they be nothing? Like is there only one tier? I don't know how to encorporate the enderchests into the route: as normal chests, as nothing, or as special chests.
As far as I know there are no tier 2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci