• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Agreed. In our game, JustHellooo told everybody that abusing the rule was not allowed, and that it should only be used if your players can't make it. The fact that these alternates accounted for 7 of Elysium's kills makes it seem really unfair.
This is true.

Umm only 4 of our kills were by other members. Get your facts straight.
Incorrect. After reviewing the footage, it is indeed 7.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
No the sad thing is, you came on our teamspeak 2 days ago asking to join our clan,said your were going to throw the game on purpose because you had no chance, and at the beginning of this season it was 2. You used 3, so if my math serves me correctly 3 is more then 2. That means that a revote is up at hand, you should read the rules.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is just destroying so many things. I've only been in the Rebels for about a month but in previous clan wars everybody was happy and excited and pumped! Now what's happening? Everyone's at each other's throats. IT IS A GAME! When you're 30 is losing a clan battle going to affect you? I hope not. It's just sad to see friends mad at each other over silly things. If they took advantage of a rule, good for them. Just_Helloo did change the rules to only 1 sub and he even offered to redo the battle. So if you really cared that much, just answer yes on the survey. I just don't think everyone should be ruining friendships over Clan Wars.

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys. remember this is supposed to be a fun event! Not if you win or not! So what if you lose? Is it the end of the world if it is? No! Just remember to have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci