• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Anybody raging over a clan battle, get over it. You lost. Move on.

I swear, everybody on the forums goes on about how people who rage are hilarious, nice job setting an example for yourself guys, great job.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Look there has been a poll, why are we still arguing? let the poll be finished, and well see the outcome.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you? Instead of telling other people to? And please don't start a flame war on this thread.
Your clearly the one starting it, I wasn't even talking? Your telling him to not complain, when clearly there's a poll about the subject, so go take your opinion and go to the survey and click no. Bye.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Your clearly the one starting it, I wasn't even talking? Your telling him to not complain, when clearly there's a poll about the subject, so go take your opinion and go to the survey and click no. Bye.
Excuse me, but your clan leader was the one egging on the war to start with, and you just continued it by making this ridiculous comeback:

Please shut up
Man, you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

P.S. I do not support either clan, I'm a solo player, but you and the rest of your clan need to calm down. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci