• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Now personally, I think it is unfair to take people from another clan to play for you. But, there was no rule about Not allowing to have people from another clan. I mean after all, this is CLAN WARS, you should only be able to use the people that is in your clan. It should be like a LAST RESORT, if you had like NO ONE on, or if you guys did not have enough people after you put in the subs to your roster.
http://gyazo.com/2c9cf432546ea722c0b29d2f226c7f9f

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not the fact that they had subs that made me mad. Its that they had the resources to not have subs, and the fact that they had 1 kill from their own members. Even that was a one hit at 9 hearts with a stone sword when I had full iron.
Hey guess what!!! It doesn't matter! They won either way, arguing, complaing, whining, and bitching isn't gonna do anything. No shut up, if you don't Just_Helloo has the ability to ban your clan from Clan Wars

Dusk_

Tribute
Reaction score
I accept our loss. Next thing I am going to say is not a complaint, just a suggestion to the rules.
Substitutes should have to be a part of the battling clan. Subs are absolutely fine in a scrimmage or friendly battle. But in an official battle, it is clan V.S. clan, not an alliance. And to Fusion, really? You basically just insulted your own clan. They are in the TeamSpeak, raring to go wanting to be in a clan battle, something that they have waited for, an opportunity to play with there own clan, to compete against some great players. They are loyal and active on the TeamSpeak, the clan battle roster is not online, "YES! This is my opportunity to show my skill, and loyalty to the clan I am so dedicated too. They expected to be called upon, their blood is pumping, ready for a great fight. Then you basically just smack them in the face. "Sorry, but we are replacing you with someone better", They are sad, second guessing being in the clan, mad and angry, I understand subs if there are not enough players, but what you did is so unthinkable. Denying your own players to be in a battle to be replaced by better players from another clan. Think about that for a moment. Is showing such disloyalty to your own clan worth winning one game of survival games?

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There should be an official set of rules.
  1. No hacked clients: Any found will result in a disqualification of your clan, and it will not be able to re-apply in the future.
  2. Substitutes outside of the clan are allowed, but only when no members on the clan are available to play. Maximum of two substitutes are allowed unless more are necessary.
  3. No negative sportsmanship. Any conduct of so by any clan member will result in a disqualification of your clan.
Application rules.
  1. The clan must be active.
  2. The clan must have at least eight members (8 clan wars slots)
  3. The clan's win requirement must be at least 150.
  4. The clan must be good sports. Whether you win or lose, comment like "2 ez stemrolled" or "Wtf that wasn't fair" are not appreciated nor tolerated.
I think this should clear some things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci