• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont know, You guys are the only EU clan
He said that the Clan Wars - Season 3 would be in EU ... It feels like I've missed something. He isn't responding on skype either, does anyone know a way to get contact with him?

mudpile

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Name?(Link to your thread as well): #KillAllBaccas2013 http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/killallbaccas2013.57311/
How many wins are required to join your clan?: 1
Who in your clan has over 500 wins?: 200 people
Who in your clan has an active youtube?(Link their channels): all 197 of them
How many cats do you have?(Must be answered correctly. Will result in disqualification if you say 100000 or -5.) Unless -5 means that you killed 5. That's alright!: -10

Last edited:

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
TheJustHellooo, sorry to bother you as I know you are not well and I do not like asking for bothering people after I have posted an application. However as the dates for this clan war are quickly approaching as I'm sure you're well aware. Due to this our clan ( and blitz) will have a very short time frame to prepare (study the map. etc.) therefore it would be quite beneficial for you to either accept or decline apex and or blitz' applications in near future. ps. sorry for the late apps too however we didn't know this clan wars existed until under a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci