• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
The #Injustice disbanded, Feel free to take them off the list.

EDIT: A bit late, aren't I?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to clear things up, #Elysium DID NOT disband. We're excited and ready to surprise at clan wars 3!
Oper and Fusionzz both applied for Forgotten ;-;

Stahp teh disbanding peeplez >.<
Mine was a troll app :p

Reaction score
Umm, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sick... Like really sick... (Stomach flu & cold) A video isn't much fun to watch with coughing, a scratchy voice, and throwing up in between... I'm sorry guys, but we'll have to start clan wars season 3 next saturday. I'll post the times soon. Inbox me the best time that would work for your clan. Same map, now you get 2 weeks to study it. Sorry again, but I can't host this season like this. I have to wait till I get better.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sick... Like really sick... (Stomach flu & cold) A video isn't much fun to watch with coughing, a scratchy voice, and throwing up in between... I'm sorry guys, but we'll have to start clan wars season 3 next saturday. I'll post the times soon. Inbox me the best time that would work for your clan. Same map, now you get 2 weeks to study it. Sorry again, but I can't host this season like this. I have to wait till I get better.
Hellooooo :( I feel bad for you now. also willi we be facing primeval

_Dusky_

Diamond
Reaction score
I got Apex to Apply because my clan Blitz applied. We are the top in AU so we are waiting for acceptance on both clans

_Dusky_

Diamond
Reaction score
We have fought every clan except use. And your clan has not verse anyone so far. So Pretty sure Blitz and Apex are top 2

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hope you feel better, but again ImperialRemannt needs a 6:00pm time again, or else it will be awful.
Again get well soon!

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then all the other clans in the clan wars disbanded and the Titans were victorious :D

On Topic: @TheJustHellooo if it works better for other teams (as I believe Imperial Remnant has been saying), the Titans would be able to move their match against the Royals to 2:15 PST.
NOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci