• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
TheJustHellooo, sorry to bother you as I know you are not well and I do not like asking for bothering people after I have posted an application. However as the dates for this clan war are quickly approaching as I'm sure you're well aware. Due to this our clan ( and blitz) will have a very short time frame to prepare (study the map. etc.) therefore it would be quite beneficial for you to either accept or decline apex and or blitz' applications in near future. ps. sorry for the late apps too however we didn't know this clan wars existed until under a week ago.
Start studying the map now, that way if you're accepted you'll be prepared.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Name?(Link to your thread as well): #KillAllBaccas2013 http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/killallbaccas2013.57311/
How many wins are required to join your clan?: 1
Who in your clan has over 500 wins?: 200 people
Who in your clan has an active youtube?(Link their channels): all 197 of them
How many cats do you have?(Must be answered correctly. Will result in disqualification if you say 100000 or -5.) Unless -5 means that you killed 5. That's alright!: -10
Oh my god, it's mudpile...

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks like my calling is upon me.

Clan Name?(Link to your thread as well): Blamph
How many wins are required to join your clan?: N/A
Who in your clan has over 500 wins?: Blamph, the supreme ruler of clan.
Who in your clan has an active youtube?(Link their channels): N/A
How many players do you rule over in supreme fashion?(Must be answered correctly. Will result in disqualification if you say 100000 or -5.) Unless -5 means that you killed 5. That's alright!: I currently lead in a supremely ruthless, cunning, and glorious dominance that is sure to make the brains of enemy clan members melt.

Our recruiting techniques are secretive, but we currently hold a hidden presence in over 6 clans. Fear not the shadow, but the particle lying in the thought of motion.
Put it in. :D lol

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Looks like some tough clans to beat. My clan will probably join Season 4.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Just Helloo Can u Update this, atleast update bracket and times some people dont know who are they playing and when

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Can we get an updated bracket? Since Injustice and Defiance disbanded, I don't know what clan we're fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci