• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
No grace period. I'm only using the plugin to fill the chests. It wont be used to count kills, or anything else. Mainly because it doesnt have a good stable build.

As far as the whole royals thing goes: The next person to say ANYTHING negative about the clan will result in their clan being disqualified. Regardless of whether or not you're in the roster. There are many other people who want to join clan wars. I'd rather have them then a clan who is going to be a bunch of dbags. thanks! :)
Wait... So try harding off of corn will still happen? But... I phan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait... So try harding off of corn will still happen? But... I phan
I know. There is really no way to prevent it... Unless everyone wants a plugin that kills you at 4 hearts :p aha. idk. I'll try to think of a way, but I might just say there is a 20 second GP, and I will do in /say when it's over. I don't know for sure yet.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
I know. There is really no way to prevent it... Unless everyone wants a plugin that kills you at 4 hearts :p aha. idk. I'll try to think of a way, but I might just say there is a 20 second GP, and I will do in /say when it's over. I don't know for sure yet.
Do that ^

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
You switching the times?
If you arent well, gg are team is screwed!

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chris are you getting everyone's YouTube channels because you're going to link them in the description or to make sure they don't post the video before the required waiting time?

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
can apex get in... im not in their clan, but more the marrier right?

Pokemons8087

Diamond
Reaction score
can apex get in... im not in their clan, but more the marrier right?
I agree with that, it'll only be one more clan for CW3 to be filled up

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
he's going to accept apex when another clan applies because he doesn't want uneven brackets

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like the bracket the way it was, we were prepared and everything for it. But, oh well. I really don't like clans getting a free pass. I know it was random. But still seems unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci