• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Rebels
2.) # of Players in Clan: 16 20 including leaders and officers.
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: ScrewYouGumby2, Spellyy, wicky9722, UpdatinStatus, and FuzzyPB (Might of forgot some people.)
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Many
5.) Do you agree to the rules: yus

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit it.

1. IGN: MaxyPie
2. Past Clan: Not past but Rebels
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I helped with the last one and it was a fun time. I could help with commentating and other problems may occur.
(This time if I get accepted I won't kick AFT c;)

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit it.

1. IGN: MaxyPie
2. Past Clan: Not past but Rebels
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I helped with the last one and it was a fun time. I could help with commentating and other problems may occur.
(This time if I get accepted I won't kick AFT c;)
Your meow

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: operdasher
2. Past Clan: Organization v2, Prodigious, Sovereign, Rivals AND ARESTLE
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I've helped out tons of servers in all kinds of different play types, but never in clan wars, and I would really like to help with this. I've been in 2 different clan wars (Just_Hellooo SE:3, Techaton SE1) and I'd have to say that they are extremely fun to be in, So they must be fun to help out in aswell!
And Arestle!

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel the staff picks in clan wars is a bit bias. So far, it's been all of techs friends/staff from last season (I Think) Some other people such as chiller etc put tons of effort in there app. No flame plox
Well not to be rude but I would like to add that me and tech don't have the best history with each other. I wouldn't say he thinks of me as one of his "friends" but I do hope for that to change.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Well not to be rude but I would like to add that me and tech don't have the best history with each other. I wouldn't say he thinks of me as one of his "friends" but I do hope for that to change.
Also, Tech picks who he thinks would be the best pick for the job. Of course he's going to be biased towards his friends. Everyone has a little bias in them. If Tech thinks his friends do the job better than people that he doesn't even know, he's going to trust who he knows more. It's the same reason why I wasn't picked for staff the last 3 times I applied too.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: My current in game name is 98s.
2. Past Clan: I am currently in the clan called Trivium.
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? The first reason is that I want to participate in a community event. I wanted a way to contribute to the clan community in a positive way. My easy going personality helps me make new friends very easily. I am a very good listener. When given instructions, I am sure to follow it always without any argument. I am also pretty good friends with all the staff members and I believe I'd be a positive influence on the entire staff team. Thank you for reading my application. I hope you consider it c: (Ryan or Derek, if you have any questions, please PM me rather than replying to this message)
Your not on trivium roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci