• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
LOL thats the ender pearl glitch. Go on your alt and do /kill in pregame on your alt and sponsor yourself an enderpearl and enderpearl yourself to spawn. it works perfectly lol
Sorry didn't know :p

Nativenotalent

Tribute
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: faze
2.) # of Players in Clan: 8
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: i can get a double with a noob tube.
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: we go to mlg tournaments, 1 year we ALMOST got 2nd last. i also set up for UpdatinStatus wen he does trickshots
5.) Do you agree to the rules: yer

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
it had really good clans though.
Actually I would say cw1 because it had the best clans from every region
Yeah cw1 was sick. 2 of the best clans per region.
The Rebels v Legends match in particular

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Lqzer
2. Past Clan: Hurricanes, Organization, React, Reunited, United
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars?: I've had plenty of experience participating in Clan Wars, and I feel I could be a great help to you in running the amazing event. Plus, I'd love to help! ^_^

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Krafty
2. Past Clan: EliteSquad (Nov 2012- Dec 2012) The Rebels (Dec 2012 - Feb 2014) Trivium (current)
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I have been in the clan scene since the very beginning, since the Rebels and Forgotten split, since the first ever scrimmages on Sg1 and Sg2. That being said I am updated and knowledged in the MCSG clan community, having a leader position in every clan I've ever joined, I know what's going on. I also have commentating experience from the past. I think I should be considered to help with the clan wars as I would be a great help as long as my timezone doesn't get in the way. I also saw how JustHellooo ran both of his CWs and helped him a bit on the 2nd one.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN:Cf918
2. Past Clan: Rival
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Well, I enjoy helping, I am good at handling, and dealing with situations in a mature manner. Which happens to be quite important, when being a staff member. I will make sure that the flame, and situations, will not exacerbate fairly quickly. Most importantly, I will try my best to be of help, where need be.

KingTut
Also: Map Suggestion.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/excavation-zero-mcsg-map-now-finished.72538/

Last edited:

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
All Clan leaders add me on skype @ ryankrueger08 for urgent updated regarding Clan Wars and other discussions.

All Staff, please add me on skype!

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I feel the staff picks in clan wars is a bit bias. So far, it's been all of techs friends/staff from last season (I Think) Some other people such as chiller etc put tons of effort in there app. No flame plox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci