• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN:Cf918
2. Past Clan: Rival
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Well, I enjoy helping, I am good at handling, and dealing with situations in a mature manner. Which happens to be quite important, when being a staff member. I will make sure that the flame, and situations, will not exacerbate fairly quickly. Most importantly, I will try my best to be of help, where need be.

KingTut
Also: Map Suggestion.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/excavation-zero-mcsg-map-now-finished.72538/

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Also I would just like to state, when I consider staff applications, I think about the clan your in, how many other members of your clan are staff, past expierences, and some times I accept people who I don't like just to get their opinions on different matters, it gets the discussion going through out staff. Superb applications may help you, but also I think about what you bring to the table like with Tut, I am quite shy person, so Tut talks to most of the clans even though, we have a lot of different opinions on different situations.
I talk alot, choose me

Reaction score
1. IGN:
My In-game-name is Flipzyy, But I have many alts; Such as Exttend, Alqy, Exaq, Provexity, GG10_Ez_Pz, and ColonyGFX. I will most likely be using
Fllipzyy for clan wars.
2. Past Clan:
If you really would like to know : Empire, Hurricanes, Primeval, Orginization, Orginiaztionv2, Sovereign, Supremecy, Audacity, Prodigious, Divinity, Arestle, Kingdom, Omega, Storm, Arestlev2, Olympians, Impalers, Impalersv2, Imperial Remnant, I have been in alot more as well that I can not remember.
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars?
I think I should help with clan wars because I think I can commentate fairly fuunny, I am very loud and why am I writing this I won't be accepted but whatever, I would spam the videos everywhere I see and I would help record lag free with 120+ FPS, Can also help with decisions being made about major situations llike ghost killing and DDoS threats towards to server. Also; I know alot of banned players that play on ALTS, I could help you see which ones are banished from clan wars.
denied reason can't spell own name lawl 2 stupid

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: resistantcorn12
2. Past Clan: Rebels, Titans, Ascension, Insanity, Trivium (Current)
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I am a typically unbiased and fair person. I make decisions that are fair all around and I think that I can make a difference when it comes to helping for Clan Wars.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Blazerboy123
2. Past Clan: Organization, Titans, and Rebels
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I wouldn't mind helping out, I'm a decent commentator and I would just like to be part of things. Probably better people for the job than me. If you did accept me, I'd be happy to do whatever you'd need of me.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Exodus_King1
2. Past Clan: Romans, Rebels, Forgotten, Insanity, Titans (trial 4 a day)
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I can be very mature person when needed (which is usually never) and i am a pretty good commentator that can make games very exciting. I range from many accents. I can do anything from British to Black Man in the Ghetto. I really want people to be attracted to these CW, and the best way is through advertising (through videos). Commentating is very useful and needed to get CW more popular and to give viewers a better time.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN:Cf918
2. Past Clan: Rival
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Well, I enjoy helping, I am good at handling, and dealing with situations in a mature manner. Which happens to be quite important, when being a staff member. I will make sure that the flame, and situations, will not exacerbate fairly quickly. Most importantly, I will try my best to be of help, where need be.

KingTut
Also: Map Suggestion.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/excavation-zero-mcsg-map-now-finished.72538/
Recommended, Very nice and I think he would do the job well. Ryan | Techaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci