• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: ProShooterBF

2. Past Clan: Primeval, Titans, Forgotten

3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Tech is my bae and, I don't think returning to playing in clans would be fun, however I want to still be involved in the game, so I think this will be a good way to do that. :). I'm also pretty unbiased to any clan out there, and usually try my best to make fair decisions.
PIG BAK TAM

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Geocide
2.) # of Players in Clan: 9 all always on getting more members! Should be 12 by the end of today!
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Quetzal13 and Push_Up_Elephant
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: YEs but was late and it wont happen again!
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Of course!
1. IGN: Yurleth
2. Past Clan: Geocide
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars?: I would like to help with clan wars because it is an awesome event that looks so amazing and fun that i think that it would be more fun being apart of staff!

CMSleeman

Tribute
Reaction score

1.) Name of Clan: #Forensic
2.) # of Players in Clan: 11
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: 0, but many have 1/3 or 1/2 ratios.

4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: No, we are a fairly new clan ^.^
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes, we have looked them over as a clan and agree to abide by each and every one of them. :D
Forensic sw3g#2.png

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Well, you didn't have to go and show off like that...

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) IGN: Frigidus_
2) Past Clan: A lot but the clan I'm in now is Salvation
3) Why should you help with Clan Wars? Well I know how your clan wars works, I've watched your clan wars and the other hosts of clan wars, I know how they commentate and I learned from that. I will also help people understand more about clan wars if I get Staff. I will help the Clan and the Players in the clans know whats going on and when its going on.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Chiller4
Past Clans: I have been in many clans including React, Saints, Salvation (Current clan. If we participate I won't play if I am a staff member.) and others.

Why should you help with clan wars?
I should help with season 3 of clan wars because I feel that I will help it to be more fun and enjoyable for the clans participating. I could fill in for fuzzy if he was not able to record for some reason. I have OCD (ikr huehuehue) so I would help to keep clan wars on schedule and extremely organized. I am also available at almost all times, which allows me to help during the entire period that clan wars is taking place. I easily get along well with others, and I am also very good at settling arguments, which might be needed very much. I have a funny personality that I think would help make watching the entire season of clan wars enjoyable. Thank you for the time you took to read this, and thank you for your consideration. I look forward to clan wars, and hopefully helping to organize and make it the great event that it has been many times before.

- Chiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci