• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Chiller4
Past Clans: I have been in many clans including React, Saints, Salvation (Current clan. If we participate I won't play if I am a staff member.) and others.

Why should you help with clan wars?
I should help with season 3 of clan wars because I feel that I will help it to be more fun and enjoyable for the clans participating. I could fill in for fuzzy if he was not able to record for some reason. I have OCD (ikr huehuehue) so I would help to keep clan wars on schedule and extremely organized. I am also available at almost all times, which allows me to help during the entire period that clan wars is taking place. I easily get along well with others, and I am also very good at settling arguments, which might be needed very much. I have a funny personality that I think would help make watching the entire season of clan wars enjoyable. Thank you for the time you took to read this, and thank you for your consideration. I look forward to clan wars, and hopefully helping to organize and make it the great event that it has been many times before.

- Chiller
Very Nice app. Good Luck.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Ign: Azorces
Past clans: Forensic but im pending for excel
Why I would be a help, first of all I'm one of your friends irl techaton I have been a long time sub and I will be active a lot for the clan wars season

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
People should start suggesting Maps. I know lots of people are eager to find out, whats we are going to play this season.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Turbulence is good
its by some guy in Finished Maps section

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Turbulence is good
its by some guy in Finished Maps section
Awesome map, but this is also JustHellos first round map....
I suggest Forgotten Times, SG Eruption, or Construct

Last edited:

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome map, but this is also JustHellos first round map....
I suggest Forgotten Times, SG Eruption, or Construct
Forgotten Times is bad, and was in Just Hellos original Clan Wars Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci