• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

koko0327

Tribute
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #Rhino
2.) # of Players in Clan: 3 (op elite players)
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: 3, RhinoViru5, StigJam89, juzzyy
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Not hosted by you, But some
5.) Do you agree to the rules: yes
Do you want to do a 3v3 scrim on mcsg???

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Excited for this season, it seems like a good one, if you can get 16 clans

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: UpdatinStatus

2. Past Clan: Rebels, Forsaken, Eternity and swagKronickush

3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I hope to help out the best I can. By being very active so if you need help with anything at anytime I will most likely be there. I am also able to recored for pretty much for a unlimeted amout of time and upload it you where ever you need very fast. I see that fuzzy also records and if you would like it would be cool to have someone recording 1 team and another guy recording the other. Just a thought. Would be cool to see both ends, and would be able to see more. I am also a very easy going dude and easy to get along and should be fun doing commentaries with all the staff. I also know who is in wich clan so there would be no mix up between that, Thanks for reading c;
1. IGN: SociallyAK
2. Past Clan: React
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Well I feel like I am coming off of an angry rude jerk coming off of last season and I can understand why... but I believe I can tell from what is right and what is wrong. I feel like I would be a good person to help and and do what ever you'd ask. I would try my hardest to make things run smoothly and try to resolve any issue that may occur. I've seen alot of tricks that have been pulled and I would not allow any of that, I would catch it pretty easily. So overall I think I could help out and being in no clan will make me non-biased towards any clan... I feel like that would help alot.
Accepted for Staff!

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Trivium
2.) # of Players in Clan: 20
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Branbob83, Krafty_, soggypickle, cscoop, TehSteelFlexer, Mr_Gears, DoodleBob91, kupi12, YoungWolfyy_, R0W4NR0X.
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: This will be the clans first tournament but multiple people from this clan are experienced in clan battles and tournaments.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes we do.

Last edited:

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Trivium
2.) # of Players in Clan: 20
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Branbob83, Krafty, Soggypickle, Cscoop, TehSteelFlexer, mr_Gears, Doodlebob91, Kupi12, Youngwolfyy_, R0W4NR0X.
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: This will be the clans first tournament but multiple people from this clan are experienced in clan battles and tournaments.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes we do.
Shiz just got real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci