• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map Name:Holiday Resort
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1-2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): I dont currently have a screen shot, but Its up behind the beach by a airplane, you have to hit a lever and go through a painting to get it, not many know about it

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well im thinking that on teweran sg1 there needs to be more tier 2s,all the other maps seem fine to me @_@

Reaction score
In Holiday Resort, there is a tier 1 chest in the inn where you have to complete a red stone challenge by putting an item on each pressure plate then some pistons open up. I believe this chest should be a tier 2 because of the obscurity of the challenge, the difficulty of getting an item on each w/o picking it up, all while avoiding getting slaughtered by bloodthirsty coevals.

Reaction score
These chests which are tier 1's in the Fallen Empire should be tier 2's because you need to complete a redstone challenge complete with some pressure plates and levers. Originally, the chests are blocked by a wall in the heart of the house, like the villa's main treasures. Team Elite like intended for these to be valuable spoils for anyone crafty enough to solve their challenge.
fallen2.png
Whoops, now how did this wind up here?
1356932432360.jpg
fallen1.png

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
So moonbase 9 and breeze island's cornucopias still haven't been fixed..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci