• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
On sg2 change the pink house to tier 1's. it's too OP.
the only time I see people who get that first lose us
When thy get teamed on :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
On sg2 change the pink house to tier 1's. it's too OP.
the only time I see people who get that first lose us
When thy get teamed on :(
I'm pretty sure there is only 1 tier 1 double chest out of the 3 double chests in the room. I think it's good, because that makes it a hard hotspot to get.

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is only 1 tier 1 double chest out of the 3 double chests in the room. I think it's good, because that makes it a hard hotspot to get.
Maybe, last time i played sg2 they were all tier 2's. if thats the case then they should change it. if its what you said then its fine :confused:

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
They should have servers that already have prestacked chests that have custom chests already made

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They should have servers that already have prestacked chests that have custom chests already made
You mean like have maps where all the items in chests are predetermined in the save file? If so, I think that would be really annoying in terms of routes because you could just make the route with the best chests and it would have no luck involved, which is a game-changing aspect currently.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
You mean like have maps where all the items in chests are predetermined in the save file? If so, I think that would be really annoying in terms of routes because you could just make the route with the best chests and it would have no luck involved, which is a game-changing aspect currently.
And that, is why I don't like playing on skitscapes server (used to) and also other ones that I don't look up to anymore. ;) But I only enjoyed it then because I didn't have routes.

SupremeRoku

Spectator
Reaction score
At times, they do end up nerfing some of the tier 2 chests to ensure that the game mode itself gets more "adventurous" for the players

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci