• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
SG1
Tier 1 to tier 2

The chest is right next to me.
It is at the edge of the map which requires alot of swimming and is disguised really well.
(i dont just want tier 2 stuff for my route i dont normally got this way and when i opened it i got like a carrot and a leather chestplate). :D

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry dont have screenshot cuz of crappy computer and 1.6 :(. But on holiday resort. On the edge of the mountain, underneath the helicopter and heli-pad. There is a wood button. You have to shoot this button, which opens a small corridor with a double chest. I believe it should be tier 2 as it requires a large amount of bow skill to hit a high up button. (Although I did get it first shot)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry dont have screenshot cuz of crappy computer and 1.6 :(. But on holiday resort. On the edge of the mountain, underneath the helicopter and heli-pad. There is a wood button. You have to shoot this button, which opens a small corridor with a double chest. I believe it should be tier 2 as it requires a large amount of bow skill to hit a high up button. (Although I did get it first shot)
I know of that chest and will try to get a screenshot of it when I get the chance.

Pi3Flavour

Spectator
Reaction score
Map Name: Teweran Survival Games
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1-2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): I don't currently have a screenshot as there is no map download but I will try to get some. There are 4 chests in a code room that are all tier 1. Some of them used to be tier 2 but now its just a waste of time. I will edit in screenshots if I get some.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map Name: Teweran Survival Games
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1-2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): I don't currently have a screenshot as there is no map download but I will try to get some. There are 4 chests in a code room that are all tier 1. Some of them used to be tier 2 but now its just a waste of time. I will edit in screenshots if I get some.
What area of the map?

Edit: nevermind, I think I know the one. In the fort/castle place with the 9 digit code. Opens a one block hole and you fall down into water?

Reaction score
Map Name: The Survival Games
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1 to 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): I don't have either, but a double chest where you need to know the combo used to be tier 2 but is now tier 1. Hope you know what I'm talking about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci