• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
Map Name: Moonbase9
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?):
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): Tier 1 to tier 2

LeHerOixFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
I like this. I really like this, since it would create new routes that you would have to take. Therefore, allowing you to explore the map's chest locations a bit more.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Map Name: Teweran Survival Games 2
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1 to 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): x:-1447, y:12,z:220
The chest is at the end of the train tracks hidden by leaves, heres a screenshot.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Map Name: breeze island
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1 to 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): dont have screenshot or co-ordinates, but its the one in the trees up above the house on the creeper face mountain. Derp, I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

You wouldn't happen to mean this chest, It took a while but by following your description of it i was able to find it,

Map Name: Breeze Island
Tier Switch: From 1 to 2
Co-ordinates: x:7, y:129, z:67

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to mean this chest, It took a while but by following your description of it i was able to find it,

Map Name: Breeze Island
Tier Switch: From 1 to 2
Co-ordinates: x:7, y:129, z:67
Yep that one! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci